April/May, The Annual 2018
The Annual issue is our showcase of the outstanding work in commercial creativity over the past 12 months.
Those projects deemed by our judges to be of special merit are recognised in our "Best In Book" section. We take an in-depth look at each one, examining how it was made and what makes it significant:
- Audi Clowns – With attention to detail and a focus on craft, Director Ringan Ledwidge and BBH London turned an ad about car safety into a spot packed with charm
- Flint is a Place – This multiplatform documentary project tells the stories of the citizens of a city that has come to symbolise the collapse of the American Dream
- Start-Rite Shoes – StudioSutherl&’s playful identity shows how a little wit can breathe new life into a long-established brand
- The New York Times Magazine covers – The magazine’s Design Director Gail Bichler talks about the team works
- Robot and Scarecrow short film – Director Kibwe Tavares talks about his romantic short film about an unlikely relationship at a music festival
- Tate Modern’s Modigliani VR experience – how it gave visitors of the show the chance to spend time in the artist’s studio
- The København Collection – In a bid to reposition Carlsberg, this special packaging by Taxi Studio took an impactful, minimalist approach
- The Autonomous Broadcast Network – Making professional-level sports broadcasting and data available to all basketball teams, large or small
Plus, see all the shortlisted work, and get insights on how to run a business from our Creative Leaders section.